Repair Revolution is Seattle’s premier auto repair shop and dealer alternative. We offer factory maintenance services, diagnosis and repair on all makes and models. We use the most advanced diagnostic and repair equipment combined with decades of experience to ensure the best car repair experience you have ever had.
Our mission is to arm our customers with knowledge so they can make informed decisions about their vehicles. As part of our service, we will provide you with a digital inspection report complete with pictures and/or videos of our findings so you can see what see. Our Service team will use their expertise to help you make a maintenance and repair plan for your vehicle that will keep your car running its best for years to come.
For more detailed information about the repair and maintenance services we offer please click on the links below or give our Service Advisors a call @ 206-623-0123
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis & Repair
- Axle and driveline
- Batteries, Alternator and Starter
- Check Engine Light
- Cooling System Repair (Radiators, thermostats, etc.)
- Differential Maintenance & Repair
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Fuel System Diagnosis & Repair
- Head Gasket Replacement
- Headlights, Taillights etc.
- Hybrid Battery Diagnosis and Replacement
- Mufflers & Exhaust System
- Oil Leak Repair
- Steering and Suspension Repair
- Timing Belts & Chains
- Transmission/Transaxle Service & Repair
- Water pumps
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
- Oil Change Service
- Mileage Maintenance Services/Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance/Factory Maintenance
- Fluid Flushes
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Coolant Flush
- Power Steering Fluid Flush
- Transmission Fluid Service
- Differential Fluid Service
- Carbon Cleaning Service
- Fuel System Service
- Engine Performance Service
- Engine Air filter and Cabin Filter
- Check Engine Light
- Emissions Systems Diagnosis & Repair
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Computer Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Performance Diagnosis
- Steering and Suspension Diagnosis
- Transmission Diagnosis
- Battery, Charging Diagnosis
- Starting System Diagnosis
- Hybrid Vehicle Systems Diagnostics
Monthly Hands on Workshops:
Repair Revolution believes a well-maintained vehicle prevents costly repairs in the long run. Our mission of empowering folks through education is woven through everything we do, but if you are interested in having a more hands-on experience, come to one of our monthly basic car care workshops! Learning more about your vehicles operating systems will help you to identify issues before they turn into bigger more expensive repairs. We know looking under your hood can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be that way! Come learn more about your car with us!
At this 2-hour interactive, hands-on workshop, one of our very our certified mechanics will take you on a trip under the hood of your car and teach you things like:
- How to check the vehicle’s vital fluids levels and condition including oil, transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid etc. Fluids are the life blood of your vehicle and knowing this basic skill is invaluable for preliminary vehicle diagnosis
- How to perform a basic safety inspection
- How to change a flat tire
- How to jump start a vehicle safely without damaging on-board computers or other sensitive electronic devices
- How to perform an oil change
- The basics of what makes your car run
- And much more!
Dates: To find out when our next workshop is being held, as well as how to pre-pay and register, visit our Facebook events page here.
Cost: Sliding Scale from $5.00-$40.00. Pay what you can to support Repair Revolution in empowering your community.
Things to know for participants:
- We provide safety glasses
- Wear clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- If you have slip-resistant shoes, wear those. NO OPEN TOED SHOES.
- Please bring a flashlight, if possible.
- Bring photo ID. Folks over 15 years of age and under 18 are welcome, but you must bring a photo id and a parent or guardian to sign a waiver at the beginning of class.
- You must sign an Accident Waiver and Release of liability to participate in the class. We will provide these upon your arrival.
- We will use vehicles from the workshop’s participants whenever possible to enhance your learning experience.
We also offer group classes and hope to offer advanced workshop classes in the future. Please keep an eye on our Facebook events page for more details. For more information regarding our workshops or to get on our workshop mailing list, please contact Gabriel @ email@example.com .